Pitch VideoView rubric
- The pitch is a short video describing a solution to a community problem. Please see rubric for judges' criteria.
- Guidelines & information
- Pitch videos should be between 3-5 minutes. Students must include the following in their pitch:
Students should aim to explain why the identified problem is important or significant to their community AND how their solution will solve the problem. Students may also address why judges should choose their solution.
- Identify a problem from this elements of a health community wheel
- Explain a solution to the community problem
- Briefly explain the prototype model
- Briefly explain mural design
Please upload a URL or link to the video pitch.
- Submission deadline
- March 24, 2023 11:59PM CDT
- Judging deadline
- April 1, 2023 11:59PM CDT