- The Executive Summary is a written business summary, in PDF format, including details of how the business intends to operate. An executive summary is similar to a business plan, but usually shorter, covering much of the same information in summarization.
- Guidelines & information
- No longer than three pages.
- At least 10-point font.
- At least .75-inch margins on all four sides.
- Must be submitted in PDF format.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the members of the business (entrepreneurs and/or mentors).
- Any submission that does not meet these requirements will be disqualified from the Executive Summary component.
The submitted Executive Summary must cover the following general aspects of the business:
- Business Description
- Management Capability
- Product/Service Offering
Please review the Executive Summary Rubric for full judging criteria.