Elevator PitchView rubric
- The Elevator Pitch is a short pitch of an entrepreneur's business to a panel of judges. The goal of an elevator pitch should be to provide an overview of the business and to leave the audience excited to learn more.
- Guidelines & information
- Only one entrepreneur from each business will be allowed to give the elevator pitch.
- Each speaker will receive one minute to enter and introduce themselves.
- A maximum of 2 minutes will be allowed for the elevator pitch; time begins immediately after the speaker\'s self introduction.
- Judges will not be permitted to ask questions following the elevator pitch.
- No slides or handouts are permitted.
Please review the Elevator Pitch Rubric for full judging criteria.