Formal PresentationView rubric
- The Formal Presentation is a four minute presentation where each business will share details of its product or service with a panel of judges.
- Guidelines & information
- Entrepreneurs must give the presentation live and in person.
- Timing begins when the presenter begins speaking.
- For teams, one or more entrepreneurs may present.
- Immediately following the presentation, judges will have the opportunity to ask questions for approximately 4 minutes.
- Entrepreneurs will NOT be allowed to use PowerPoint or another computer presentation. However, they may utilize visual aids, such as poster boards, handouts, prototypes, etc. that support or explain their product/service.
Please review the Formal Presentation Rubric for full judging criteria.