- The Tradeshow is an event where businesses will have the opportunity to pitch their product or service to judges using a tradeshow booth as a visual and informational aid. Judges will visit each business to evaluate the business idea, display, and its members, and the ability to discuss the business and answer questions about it.
- Guidelines & information
- Entrepreneurs will be allowed time to set up their tradeshow booths. Booths must be finished and students ready to begin answering questions by the time judges begin their walkthrough.
- Judges will visit business booths and speak informally with the students. If entrepreneurs are not at their booth when judges visit.
- Judges will have a few minutes to listen to each business share the highlights of their business plan and high-level details of the product or service being offered.
- Entrepreneurs will be allowed to provide samples or handouts.
- Judges will be allowed to ask questions.
- Members of the public might also be invited to the tradeshow. Entrepreneurs should be at their booth, ready to network and share with all those in attendance.
Please review the Tradeshow Rubric for full judging criteria.