- The process extends through the entire academic year 2022, culminating in April 2023. There are 3 rounds and 3 online workshops, each time commitment is required and any changes that could occur will be emailed to you. Each deadline is also noon eastern time. Feedback and instruction are given for each round, so it is not necessary to have any business background to enter. It is helpful to have team members with different areas of expertise.
- Guidelines & information
- ROUND 1 SUBMISSION STEPS:
1. Create a Team
2. Select a Business Idea
3. Submit a Short YouTube Video
*Please make sure the video is public for judges to view.
The video can be a maximum of 90 seconds and teams must address all three of the following in the video:
- The business idea (product or service)
Considerations: the problem should be specific, do not say you will market to everyone (everyone is not your customer), be specific!If the subjects above are not addressed, the entry will not be scored.
- What problem or opportunity do you see? Why is it a problem?
- Who is your customer and how does it solve their problem?
PLEASE SEE THE EXAMPLE VIDEO BELOW FOR REFERENCE:
For more details on how to enter visit:
- Judging deadline
- November 30, 2022 5:00PM EST