- Video pitch should be a minimum length of 90 seconds with a maximum length of three minutes.
- Video pitches should not exceed the three minute time limit.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the members of the business (entrepreneurs and/or mentors).
- Any submission that does not meet these requirements will be disqualified from the Elevator Pitch component.
- Video pitches must be made public so that judges can view.
Frequently Asked Question: "Who should I be pitching to?"
Answer: Students should not consider this a "role play" where they are pitching to investors or customers. Students are pitching a business idea to a panel of judges who are evaluating their idea and pitch based on the rubric/criteria provided. Students are not asking for an investment or selling to a customer - they are explaining their business idea.
The submitted video must cover the following general aspects of the business:
- Market Opportunity
- Business Model
- Management Capability
- Product/Service Offering
Please review the Elevator Pitch Rubric for full judging criteria.