- The Business Plan is a written business summary, in PDF format, including details of how the business intends to operate. Utilize the available template to guide you through the recommended portions of your business plan.
- Guidelines & information
- No longer than three pages.
- At least 10-point font.
- At least .75-inch margins on all four sides.
- Must be submitted in PDF format.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the members of the business (entrepreneurs and/or mentors).
- Any submission that does not meet these requirements will be disqualified from the Executive Summary component.
The submitted Executive Summary must cover the following general aspects of the business:
- Market Opportunity
- Business Model
- Management Capability
- Product/Service Offering
Please review the Executive Summary Rubric for full judging criteria.
Teachers Pay Teachers: Intro to Accounting Bundle (Accounting Equation and Financial Statements)*
*Must purchase. E-Community grant funds and/or support funds may be used, if they are available to you. Contact Amara Kniep with questions.
- Submission deadline
- February 14, 2022 11:59AM CST
- Judging deadline
- February 18, 2022 11:59AM CST