- The Elevator Pitch is a short pitch of an entrepreneur&amp;#039;s business to a panel of judges. The goal of an elevator pitch should be to provide an overview of the business and to leave the audience excited to learn more.
- Guidelines & information
- Only one entrepreneur from each business will be allowed to give the elevator pitch.
- Each speaker will receive one minute to enter and introduce themselves.
- A maximum of 2 minutes will be allowed for the elevator pitch; time begins immediately after the speaker\'s self introduction.
- Judges will not be permitted to ask questions following the elevator pitch.
- No slides or handouts are permitted.
Please review the Elevator Pitch Rubric for full judging criteria.
- Teaching Students to Pitch - Not Present (3-minute read)
- The Elevator Pitch (3-minute read)
- How to Give a Flawless Elevator Pitch (5-minute read)
- 13 Tips on How to Deliver a Pitch Investors Simply Can't Turn Down (5-minute read)
- The Best Elevator Pitch Examples, Templates, and Tactics (10-minute read)
- TEDx Speaker Guide (10-minute read)