- The Elevator Pitch is a short presentation that provides judges an overview of the business and makes them want to learn more.
- Guidelines & information
- Your elevator pitch should be between 2 and 5 minutes in length. It should:
· Introduce yourself· Describe the business and your product/service· Explain your target market· Describe the competition and what will set you apart· Explain how you will make money
· Describe your goals & what you need to make them
happenPlease review the Elevator Pitch Rubric for full judging criteria.
- Submission deadline
- June 18, 2021 11:59PM CDT
- Judging deadline
- June 24, 2021 11:59PM CDT