- The Formal Presentation is a four minute presentation where each business will share details of its product or service with a panel of judges, usually in the form of visual slides.
- Guidelines & information
- Timing begins when the presenter begins speaking.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of entrepreneurs that can present.
- Immediately following the presentation, judges will ask questions.
- Others in attendance are not permitted to ask questions or to comment.
- Entrepreneurs must give the presentation live and in person.
- Entrepreneurs are permitted to utilize handouts and other visual aids.
Preparing a PresentationMore Reading and ResourcesThe Only 10 Slides you Need in Your Pitch Deck (5-minute read)
5 TED Talks that will teach you the art of public speaking (5-minute read)How to Give a Killer Presentation (15-minute read + video examples)
- Judging deadline
- March 2, 2021 3:15PM CST