- The Video Pitch is a short pitch of an entrepreneur's business to a panel of judges. The goal of an elevator pitch should be to provide an overview of the business and to leave the audience excited to learn more.
- Guidelines & information
Please review the Video Pitch Rubric for full judging criteria.
- A maximum of 5 minutes will be allowed for the Video pitch and a minimum of 3 minutes; time begins immediately after the speaker's self introduction.
- Video link must be submitted in your business application when you apply for the competition.
- This competition platform can only accept links, not direct video uploads
Please attach a brief description of business that includes:
- Business Name
- Brief description of business
- Target Audience
If you are using a Google Docs please make sure you change the permissions so that the judges are able to access it.
- Submission deadline
- October 15, 2023 11:59PM CDT
- Judging deadline
- October 21, 2023 11:59PM CDT