- The Tradeshow is a 3-hour event where businesses will have the opportunity to pitch their product or service to judges using a tradeshow booth as a visual and informational aid. Judges will visit each business to evaluate the business idea and its team members ability to discuss the business and answer questions about it.
- Guidelines & information
- Required training will take place from 9:00 – 11:00 am, Wednesday, April 12. It will cover what will be required in each booth and how to make that happen. It will also review the preparation needed to pitch your idea to judges.
- Entrepreneurs will be allowed time to set up their tradeshow booths. Booths must be finished and students ready to begin answering questions by the time judges begin their walkthrough.
- Judges will visit booths between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Judges should plan on taking 1 1/2 hours to complete their judging.
- Judges will listen to each business share the highlights of the business model and high-level details of the product/service being offered.
- Judges will be allowed to ask questions.
- Members of the public will also be invited to the tradeshow. Entrepreneurs should be at their booth, ready to network and share with all those in attendance.
Please review the Tradeshow Rubric for full judging criteria.